Why Biotin Free?
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has updated their safety communications with a warning that biotin, often found in dietary supplements, can significantly interfere with certain lab tests and cause incorrect results that may go undetected.
Biotin is found in multivitamins, including supplements for hair, in levels that may interfere with lab tests.
Many lab tests, including but not limited to cardiovascular diagnostic tests and hormone tests, that use biotin technology are potentially affected, and incorrect test results may be generated if there is biotin in the patient’s specimen.
- Provides an affordable, introductory solution for patients
- Other FDA approved treatments like low-level laser therapy and in-office hair procedures can be used in conjunction with Votesse
- Proprietary Blends for Men and Women
- Proven ingredients clinically-shown to support fuller, healthier-looking hair
- Antioxidants, multi-vitamins and probiotics that address wellness from the inside out
- Available exclusively through medical professionals
- Formulated by experts in dermatology who successfully treat hair
|Skin Type||Body Areas|
Use as directed.
See packaging for details.